Welcome, Guest. April 30, 2024, 02:52:43 am

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  General Discussion Forum
| | |-+  series 2 gamma coupe rear roof vents colour

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: series 2 gamma coupe rear roof vents colour  (Read 912 times)
keri
Consortium Member

« on: July 10, 2022, 12:15:48 pm »

Hi to everyone my gamma has just been painted so looking at finishing touches and remember talking to someone and it was brought to my attention that the rear roof vents are coloured black not body colour these are the 3 vents between the rear screen top and roof  does any one have a close up picture of this so i copy so i can mask the correct area before painting, also did the sills wing lower qtrs front/rear valance have stone guard on them from new? or are they just painted black.
thanks
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 10:20:58 pm »

Yes, the rear roof vents were painted matt black on the Gamma coupe. I remember this subject being discussed before so I've looked at the photos from the old forum but couldn't see any close up photos. The photos below are the best I could do. No point in taking photos from my car as I didn't bother painting mine matt black. Have a look at the old forum photos yourself and you might spot something I missed http://www.lanciagammaconsortium.info/OldAttachmentsGallery/index.html

As dor the sills, wing lower qtrs and front/ and ear valances, they were definately black from the factory and I believe it was paint and not stoneguard. It's a design feature designed to "lift" the car and make it look sleeker.

* 2022-07-12 231214.jpg (104.29 KB, 662x487 - viewed 120 times.)

* 2022-07-12 231353.jpg (119.88 KB, 890x612 - viewed 134 times.)

* 2022-07-12 231053.jpg (118.57 KB, 922x640 - viewed 136 times.)
keri
Consortium Member

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 09:27:35 pm »

Hi Theo the pictures are excellent just what i needed thanks for taking the time to look and supply  the pictures  and thanks for the info on the sills ect  guess what I'm doing the weekend
regards
Keri
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 02:53:40 pm »

Hi Theo the pictures are excellent just what i needed thanks for taking the time to look and supply  the pictures  and thanks for the info on the sills ect  guess what I'm doing the weekend
regards
Keri

Good luck and post some pictures so we can all see the result.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com