Welcome, Guest. April 28, 2024, 11:06:36 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  Looking for a cylinder sleeve 2000cc

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for a cylinder sleeve 2000cc  (Read 561 times)
lancia_gammacoupe

« on: August 16, 2022, 02:33:23 pm »

Hello every one,
I bought a Lancia Gamma Coupe 2000cc last year at a fair price since the engine was blocked. However the time has come to start my project and bring it back to life. Two days ago I got out the engine from the engine compartment and I started disassembling the engine and find out eventually was has been the damage.
By removing the heads a found out that a valve has been broken obviously by jumping teeth the cam belt timing. As a result the broken valve caused a damage on the piston by making a hole and at the cylinder sleeve which has got two cracks.
I would appreciate it any member could advise me where I could find a cylinder sleeve and a piston to replace them.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Nikos Kekeris
GSM +32 484 694446
email: nikoskekeris@gmail.com
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 03:01:43 pm »

Hello Nikos,

Unfortunately all Gammas that came to the UK had the 2500 engine so we don't have any spares for the 2000 cars. I suggest you contact the Italian Gamma club on info@clublanciagamma.it  as they'll be able to supply the parts you need or advice where to get them.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 07:43:48 pm by Theo » Logged
lancia_gammacoupe

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:40:52 pm »

Hello Theo,
thanks a lot or your response. In case I need some other spare parts I will come back to you.
Have a great evening,
Nikos
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com