Welcome, Guest. April 28, 2024, 08:21:59 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  Looking for a water pump with its body complete

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for a water pump with its body complete  (Read 729 times)
lancia_gammacoupe

« on: August 24, 2022, 10:11:41 am »

Hello Every One,
I am looking for a complete water pump to replace mine since the car was stalled the water pump got oxydised.
I would appreciate it if any member could advise me where I could find one, or if there one in stock within the club.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Nikos Kekeris
GSM +32 484 694446
email: nikoskekeris@gmail.com
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 09:40:26 pm »

The Consortium has "as new" refurbished water pumps sold on an exchange basis. Price is £120 plus postage costs.

* Water pumps Sept 2021.jpg (370.65 KB, 1457x1642 - viewed 123 times.)
lancia_gammacoupe

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 02:08:04 pm »

Hello Theo,
could you please tell me what is the procedure to get a complete refurbished water pump of course in exchange.
Where should I send mine and how do I pay?
Thank you very much for your help.
in attached file is the pump of my car.
All the best, 
Nikos Kekeris

* Lancia Gamma_water pump.jpg (4323.46 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 134 times.)
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 08:21:42 pm »

Shocked That's a well used and well worn pump! I am not sure that pump can be refurbished and it looks that it may have a hole in its body. Obviously the car was used for a long time with just plain water and not anti-freeze (which is also a rust inhibitor).

PM sent about the pump.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com