Welcome, Guest. April 28, 2024, 10:52:07 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  series 2 gamma coupe spares available lots of bits

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: series 2 gamma coupe spares available lots of bits  (Read 525 times)
keri
Consortium Member

« on: November 29, 2022, 07:05:02 pm »

Hello all just let everybody know i have broken a terminally rusty series 2 gamma coupe for parts to complete my restoration which is now complete i have lots of bits available that need to go as i am running out of space as i have just purchased a LANCIA HF 2000 COUPE i have a rear screen set of series 2 alloys all suspension struts front exhaust steering rack brake servo and master cylinder drive shafts lots of little bits but no panels as they were all to far gone not looking for a fortune for them as i would like to help other members so let me know if you need anything could send pics if interested      jonesfrantic@aol.com
Charles
Consortium Member

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:21:47 am »

Please post some pictures of your newly restored Gamma on the "Owners and Cars" board Keri.
keri
Consortium Member

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 10:40:51 pm »

Hi Charles you may remember i came down to mells i think for some spare parts for my car which you kindly helped me with inc a headliner board so thanks again for your help will take pics on weekend and post them.
thanks
Keri
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com