Welcome, Guest. April 28, 2024, 10:42:52 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  Gamma Berlina for sale

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gamma Berlina for sale  (Read 445 times)
John Larkin

« on: December 23, 2022, 06:47:29 pm »

Lancia Gamma berlina 2.5 manual for sale.  January 1980 RHD, originally UK-registered OGC 155V.  Last UK road tax expired 31 December 1983. First taxed in Ireland 12 July 2011, expired 30 June 2012. Odometer reads 26100 miles. I am reluctantly selling this car because I have no storage space at home.  I bought the car in July 2021 for €2550.

The following work (€7259.04 expenditure) has been carried out since I acquired the car: PAS pump relocated to front of engine (new pump); complete new Lancia exhaust system; engine oil and filter replaced; coolant replaced; new air filter; new plugs; new drive belts; four new brake discs; four rebuilt calipers (from Gamma Consortium); full set of new brake hoses; full set of new brake pads; new front suspension bushes; new bonnet gas struts; alloy wheels refurbished; four new tyres; twenty new wheel lug nuts (OE Lancia); new battery; new fuel pump and filter.

The car was resprayed black by a previous owner; its original colour was silver. It needs new paint; there are several areas of surface bubbling on body panels. No evidence of structural or other serious rust or damage has been detected during the work listed above.

Oil pressure shows low, but I understand that this is a common problem and is related to the gauge and not the pump. The car starts, drives, steers, stops and handles well.  The engine maintains a normal temperarure in urban traffic and on the motorway.

Everything electrical works – but not always all the time.  Electric windows are sluggish, as is the central locking; I suspect that cleaning all electrical connections will solve these issues. Blue L-logo upholstery; edge trim missing from rear of driver’s seat.

I have been unable to extend my garage to include this car, and so I rent a parking space in a closed mult-storey car park five miles away, and this is proving to be an impediment to regular work on the car. This car deserves a good home with a Lancia enthusiast. The car is located in Dublin.

Open to offers.  John Larkin; tel +353 86 812 4637, jfllarkin@gmail.com.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com