Welcome, Guest. April 18, 2024, 08:35:00 am

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  Owners and Cars
| | |-+  Gamma Berlina 1978 white

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gamma Berlina 1978 white  (Read 6990 times)
Six-cylinder
Consortium Member

« on: January 12, 2018, 06:58:04 pm »

Back in Dec 2016 I went to dinner with some car friends and one of them offered me a Gamma Coupe. I made an offer while under the influence of drink but it was not accepted. The following day I went to see it but we could still not reach an agreement and I went off to consider whether to increase my offer. I posted pictures of the coupe on an all make car forum that I contribute too and commented that if only it was a Berlina then the want would be too much!

Another member of that forum posted he would sell me his Berlina that had not been on the road for 30 years! I bought the Berlina in May 2017 and my favorite garage agreed to take it on. Not rotten but needing cambelt service, brakes, rear shock absorbers and exhaust box to return it to the road. In Nov 2017 it got an MOT and I drove it up the road. It still has a misfire to sort before I take it back.

* P1130152 broad.jpg (284.54 KB, 1063x693 - viewed 154 times.)

* P1130154 broad.jpg (287.54 KB, 1063x692 - viewed 146 times.)

* P1130141 broad.jpg (234.54 KB, 1063x709 - viewed 149 times.)
inthedark
Consortium Member

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:59:40 pm »

I don't think I have ever seen
a Berlina with a full Webasto
Sun roof.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com