Welcome, Guest. April 23, 2024, 04:33:04 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  General Discussion Forum
| | |-+  Magazine Feature & Discount Offer

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Magazine Feature & Discount Offer  (Read 2031 times)
markysimon

« on: February 08, 2018, 10:23:22 pm »

As the ex-owner of a Gamma coupe now owned by Mark Astill, I'm still a big fan and indeed have written of my experiences with, and affection for the model in the second issue of my new magazine, The Classic Motoring Review. And yes, Charles Shelton has already kindly and rightly corrected a couple of factual errors – a letter will accordingly appear in issue #3 !  Roll Eyes

TCMR a very different type of periodical featuring long-form articles – e.g. 2000–5000 words – and illustrations instead of photos – with an emphasis on great cars, interesting and influential individuals and memorable motoring experiences. So if you love reading about such things, please check out our website –www.classicmotoringreview.uk – where you can buy an individual copy or, if you fancy taking out a year's subscription, we're offering a £3.50 discount: just apply the code CLB2 in the relevant box on the Checkout page.

Thanks for reading thus far, keep enjoying your distinctive, rewarding if quirky cars and who knows, I may yet be a Gamma owner again in the not so distant future  Wink 

* CMR 2 Cover front 171126 copy 2.jpg (922 KB, 1749x2481 - viewed 94 times.)
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com