Welcome, Guest. April 28, 2024, 06:13:43 pm

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  General Discussion Forum
| | |-+  series 2 indicators not working

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: series 2 indicators not working  (Read 1533 times)
keri
Consortium Member

« on: July 16, 2020, 09:05:09 pm »

hello to everyone i am looking for some help again this time its the indicators on my series 2 1985 coupe they have never worked since I've owned the car but as i am midway through the restoration  with the front screen out for apature repairs and the dashboard out for replacement i have access to everything so seems like a good tome to investigate so what have i got well hazards work ok and combination tell tale works fine I've found the hazard relay drivers side up under dash on bulkhead is this the indicator relay also? side lights work front,rear,boot engine compartment ext but when i switch on indicators left or right i have nothing no relay clicking no tell tale in combination meter nothing so i need to start somewhere so fuses under bonnet all seem ok continuity across all I'm looking for flasher unit or some electrical diagrams i can follow to fix the issue could simply be the switch but i need some guidance anyone been here before any help would be much appreciated what is interesting  i am lucky enough to have a spares car but this does not work   either it is exactly the same as mine so something common maybe.
regards
keri
Theo
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 02:27:16 pm »

Stalk problems are quite common on Gammas. So are the connector blocks leading up to the stalks. From memory, the Gamma uses a different relay for the indicators, it's not the same as a hazard lights flasher (but I could be wrong there...). 
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com